Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette

It may have been released over a month ago, but a Naked palette can give me heart palpitations every time I open it. I've snapped up every new release since the original with the exception of the Smoky palette. (Shades and pigment weren't appealing to me) This time it's different, Heat is the mother of all eye shadow palettes. Finally a better balance between matte and shimmer shades. With a record number of 7 matte shades, the versatility is through the roof. Now I'm all for the glitz and sparkle but it's the matte shades that are the vehicle for any eye look, and with most palettes including shades that can really only be considered a base for most fair skinned people. It's the deeper shades that glide into the crease or outer corners that add the most depth. That leaves us with 4 metallic shades and 1 gorgeous pearl shade. (that shines as an inner corner or brow highlight)






Left Column (top to bottom) : Ounce, Chaser, Sauced, Low blow, Lumbre, He Devil
Right Column (top to bottom) : Ember, Ashes, En Fuego, Cayenne, Scorched, Dirty Talk

I'm unsure if it's unpopular opinion but if someone was looking for their first Naked palette, Heat would be the best purchase.  It feels like Summer, looks like Fall and really does flatter every skin tone. Pigment isn't lacking in any shade and even if you're a beginner, the blend ability is very forgiving. This is my desert island, hands down favourite.
Treat yourself ! http://www.sephora.com/naked-heat-palette-P420913?skuId=1960947&icid2=products%20grid:p420913

Comments

Popular Posts