Glamglow Bubble Sheet Mask

I'm a big fan of Glamglow, especially Supermud and Thirstymud and yet I've rarely found any of their other products that live up to the the quality and performance of these superstars. When a sheet mask claims a deep cleanse, I'm always ready to jump in. Oxygenating and infused with bamboo and charcoal, the whole experience left me underwhelmed.


The application is simple enough, but the sheet doesn't stay on well. It feels heavy, slides a bit and peels up around the edges. As for the supposed tingling, you'll just have to use your imagination and that'll slightly help distract you from how icy cold it is. It does foam up quite a lot on the outside which makes me wonder if you're supposed to have a certain side of the mask on your skin, but there's no instruction to do so.


After a brief 3 minutes you peel it off and are left with a soapy film (a bit like shaving cream) you are to massage in and rinse off. That's all simple enough but after you rinse the texture of your skin could be mistaken for double sided scotch tape. I found that even after moisturizer the stickiness wasn't gone until I woke up the next morning.


 My skin was brighter afterwards but didn't feel deeply cleansed.  A disappointment but for only $12 it was worth a try.

Comments

Popular Posts