Glamglow Glittermask Gravitymud


Some genius in a GLAMGLOW meeting said 'but how do we put glitter in it?' and thousands of skincare enthusiasts were suckered in by the sparkle and pizazz. I'd been meaning to try the original GRAVITYMUD for the longest time but hadn't come up with a valid enough reason considering my skin isn't aging terribly. The blue Sonic special edition came out and I was a bit more persuaded but still not enough to make a purchase. Bring forth the glitter and I couldn't get a jar fast enough. (The influx of Christmas gift cards helped a little too)
Firming, lifting, tightening and toning, all things aging skin lusts after, but we've been fooled before. I have the slightest lines on my forehead and unbeknownst to me until after testing, the slightest loss of elasticity below the sides of my mouth.


The set came with an applicator brush, sample size of the original mask and the 50 g jar of
GLITTERMASK. I am a consistent user of SUPERMUD and THIRSTYMUD, this was a far more tedious application since it peels off. Trying to maintain a steady even layer took a lot of adjusting. Once applied it takes 20-30 minutes to dry, I left mine about 25 and had only a dime size patch that hadn't dried so I do recommend waiting the full 30. It does look beautiful on though.
There's not really any sensations during like warming or
tingling, it simply gets tighter as it dries. (not nearly as much as SUPERMUD though) The peel was relatively easy once you get a grip on the edge and painless. I rinsed and applied my regular moisturizer, Ole Henriksen Counter Balance Hydrator and the process was complete.

Feeling my skin immediately after I could feel more firmness around the mouth area but noticed nothing else until the next morning. My skin was brighter, more even and visibly smooth. I wouldn't be so quick to claim a miracle but with consistent use I don't think it would hurt. The only downside is that I wish the applicator brush had a longer handle. I use a regular flat foundation brush to apply SUPERMUD and will use it next time with GLTTERMASK as well. Otherwise full steam ahead, give it a try!
https://www.sephora.com/product/glittermask-gravitymud-tm-firming-treatment-P425726?country_switch=ca


Comments

Popular Posts