OGX Tsubaki Blossom Hair Care
After 28 years you would think I'd have some sort of grasp on hair care. False. It's a constant struggle and since expecting, my hair has become an oil monster. I'm completely against washing my hair all the time but couldn't avoid it after a day. (Two if I was lucky) Stripping your hair of it's natural oils will cause your scalp to over-compensate and therefore make you even greasier. No thanks, I much prefer washing twice a week. No shampoo was performing and I don't believe you need to pay top dollar for these things. Also as a usual standard for my hair supplies (and other beauty supplies in general) they also need to be paraben free. Parabens are the cheapest and most commonly used preservatives in things like hair and body care, as you wash with them they collect in our water supply and in turn affix themselves organically to portions of the environment like sediment or sewage sludge. Damaging much? Bad for the environment: Bad for you, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Organix (OGX) has a large range of products but with my dry ends and winter weather the Sensually Soft Tsubaki Blossom reeled me in. The scent is phenomenal but after you get out of the shower and brush your hair, it doesn't feel fabulous. (Best detangling brush: Tangle Teezer ) I almost always wash in the evening and just air dry until morning, that's when the magic sets it. Sensually soft is no fallacy, I can't remember my hair ever feeling this good and the best part is it lasts several days. It's smooth, shiny and feels like silk. (without the slip though, if you put your hair up it won't fall down) I can't imagine you could go wrong testing any products in their line depending on your personal hair needs, but if you have colour treated hair, frizz and excess oil I recommend high tailing it to your nearest drugstore. (~$8 a piece)
Check out the OGX website to browse the rest of their line : https://www.ogxbeauty.com/about-us/
Organix (OGX) has a large range of products but with my dry ends and winter weather the Sensually Soft Tsubaki Blossom reeled me in. The scent is phenomenal but after you get out of the shower and brush your hair, it doesn't feel fabulous. (Best detangling brush: Tangle Teezer ) I almost always wash in the evening and just air dry until morning, that's when the magic sets it. Sensually soft is no fallacy, I can't remember my hair ever feeling this good and the best part is it lasts several days. It's smooth, shiny and feels like silk. (without the slip though, if you put your hair up it won't fall down) I can't imagine you could go wrong testing any products in their line depending on your personal hair needs, but if you have colour treated hair, frizz and excess oil I recommend high tailing it to your nearest drugstore. (~$8 a piece)
Check out the OGX website to browse the rest of their line : https://www.ogxbeauty.com/about-us/


Comments
Post a Comment